Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Red Rain Boots



This is my latest creation using Island Batik fabrics.  It is called "Red Rain Boots".  She is supposed to be standing in a puddle but it looks like a rock.  Oh, well.  It is what it is.
Have you entered my draw to win some beautiful Island Batik fabrics?  Contest ends on Apr. 30th and all you have to do is leave a comment on my blog or Facebook page: 
https://www.facebook.com/Ark-Angel-Creations-131756736893048/

I couldn't seem to get going today I did a bit of this and a bit of that but not a great deal of anything.  We still have two of our friends doing the maple syrup and we are getting more than we thought we would. The weather is lovely and sunny again today and I just want to be outside.  This is probably why I don't have any real desire to do anything.
blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Anna : Your Red Rainboots quilt is absolutely adorable! Old friend from Orillia, Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna. I think Miss Sue is standing on a rock because the water is rising lol
    You did a wonderful job using Maria's technique. I am still trying to figure some of it out. Mind is just not grasping it. Maybe it is like teaching a dog new tricks. And this old dog is a visual person.

    ReplyDelete